Article 1 (Applicability)
These Terms shall apply to all relationships related to the use of this Service between Users and our Company. In addition to these Terms, our Company may establish various specific rules (hereinafter referred to as "Individual Regulations") regarding the use of this Service. Regardless of their names, these Individual Regulations shall constitute part of these Terms. In the event of any conflict between the provisions of these Terms and any Individual Regulation, unless otherwise specifically provided in the Individual Regulation, the provision of the Individual Regulation shall prevail.
Article 2 (Registration for Use)
For this Service, those who wish to register must agree to these Terms and apply for registration using the method specified by our Company. Registration will be completed once our Company approves the application and notifies the applicant. Our Company may refuse to approve the application for registration if it determines that the applicant falls under any of the following reasons and is under no obligation to disclose the reasons:
- Provided false information during the registration process.
- Has previously violated these Terms.
- Any other reason our Company deems registration inappropriate.
Article 3 (Management of User ID and Password)
Users shall manage their User ID and password for this Service at their own responsibility. Users may not transfer, lend, or share their User ID and password with a third party under any circumstances. Our Company will assume that the registered user is using the Service if the combination of User ID and password matches the registered information. Any damages resulting from the use of a User's ID and password by a third party shall not be the responsibility of our Company, unless there is deliberate misconduct or gross negligence on our part.
Article 4 (Sales Contract)
A sales contract for this Service shall be established when a User applies for a purchase to our Company, and our Company sends a notification accepting said application. Ownership of the product shall be transferred to the User when our Company hands over the product to the delivery agent. Our Company may cancel the sales contract established in the preceding paragraph without prior notice to the User if any of the following applies:
- The User has violated these Terms.
- Delivery of the product is not completed due to an unknown address or prolonged absence.
- Other situations where our Company determines that the relationship of trust with the User has been compromised.
- Payment methods, delivery methods, cancellation of purchase applications, or return methods for this Service shall be determined separately by our Company.
Article 5 (Intellectual Property Rights)
All intellectual property rights, including copyrights, related to product photos and other content (hereinafter referred to as "Content") provided by this Service belong to our Company and legitimate right holders such as content providers. Users may not reproduce, reprint, modify, or otherwise make secondary use of them without permission.
Article 6 (Prohibited Activities)
Users must not engage in any of the following acts when using this Service:
- Acts that violate laws or public order and morals.
- Acts related to criminal activities.
- Infringing copyrights, trademark rights, and other intellectual property rights included in this Service.
- Acts that destroy or interfere with our Company's servers or network functions.
- Commercially using information obtained through this Service.
- Acts that could hinder the operation of our Company's services.
- Unauthorized access or attempts thereof.
- Collecting or storing personal information about other Users.
- Impersonating other Users.
- Directly or indirectly providing benefits to antisocial forces in connection with our Company's services.
- Any other actions deemed inappropriate by our Company.
Article 7 (Suspension of Service Provision)
Our Company may suspend or interrupt the provision of all or part of this Service without prior notice to Users if it determines that any of the following reasons exist:
- Maintenance, inspection, or update of the computer system related to this Service.
- When it becomes difficult to provide this Service due to unavoidable forces such as earthquakes, lightning strikes, fires, power outages, or natural disasters.
- When the computer or communication line etc. stops due to an accident.
- Other cases where our Company determines that it is difficult to provide this Service.
Our Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by a User or a third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of this Service, regardless of the reason.
Article 8 (Use Restrictions and Registration Cancellation)The Company may, without prior notice, restrict the use of all or part of this Service for users or cancel the registration as a user in the event of any of the following:
- Violation of any provisions of these Terms and Conditions
- It is found that there are false facts in the registration details
- The credit card reported by the user as a payment method has been suspended
- There has been a non-performance of payment obligations such as fees
- No response to communications from the Company for a certain period
- No use of this Service for a certain period since the last use
- Other cases where the Company deems the use of the Service inappropriate
The Company assumes no responsibility for any damages incurred by the user due to actions taken by the Company under this Article.
Article 9 (Withdrawal)
Users can withdraw from this Service by following the prescribed withdrawal procedures.
Article 10 (Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability)
The Company does not guarantee that this Service is free from factual or legal defects (including but not limited to flaws regarding safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, efficacy, fitness for a particular purpose, security, errors, bugs, and rights infringement). The Company will not be responsible for any damages caused to the user by this Service. However, if the contract between the Company and the user regarding this Service (including these Terms and Conditions) is a consumer contract under the Consumer Contract Act, this exemption clause will not apply. Even in this case, the Company is not liable for any damages caused by its negligence (excluding gross negligence) arising from special circumstances (including cases where the Company or the user foresaw or could have foreseen the occurrence of damages). The Company will not be responsible for any transactions, communications, or disputes between the user and another user or third party regarding this Service.
Article 11 (Change of Service Content, etc.)
The Company may change the content of this Service or suspend the provision of this Service without notifying the user and shall not be liable for any damages caused to the user by this.
Article 12 (Modification of Terms of Service)
The Company can modify these Terms of Service whenever deemed necessary without notifying the user. If a user starts using this Service after the modification of these terms, the user is considered to have agreed to the modified terms.
Article 13 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 14 (Notifications and Communication)
Notifications or communications between the user and the Company shall be made in a manner prescribed by the Company. Unless the Company receives a notification of change in the manner prescribed by the Company, it will regard the currently registered contact information as valid and will send notifications or communications to that contact. These are considered to have reached the user at the time of dispatch.
Article 15 (Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations)
Users may not transfer or offer as security their status under the usage contract or any rights or obligations based on these Terms and Conditions to a third party without prior written consent from the Company.
Article 16 (Governing Law & Jurisdiction)The interpretation of these Terms of Service shall be governed by Japanese law. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply to this Service. In case of any dispute related to this Service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of the Company's head office shall be the exclusive agreed jurisdiction.